1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
2. Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy policies that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in OnlineMBAReport.com.com's services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before providing any personal information or completing any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
OnlineMBAReport.com.com collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our web server logs, cookies, and the user.
a. Web Server Logs When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
* Your Internet protocol address
* The kind of browser or computer you use
* Number of links you click within the site
* State or country from which you accessed the site
* Date and time of your visit
* Name of your Internet service provider
* Web page you linked to our site from
* Pages you viewed on the site.
• Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to OnlineMBAReport.com users based on their visit to OnlineMBAReport.com and/or other sites on the Internet.
• The cookies of other third-party vendors or ad networks may also be used to serve ads on this site.
c. Personal Information Users OnlineMBAReport.com.com may request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. Personally identifiable information we collect from you will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent except to the extent necessary including, but not limited to:
* Fulfilling your service requests
* Protecting ourselves from liability
* Responding to legal process or legal compliance
* In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the website.
OnlineMBAReport.com.com may contact you via email with service-related announcements as well as marketing communications from time to time. You may opt out of marketing communications at any time. You must delete your account to end essential service-related email communication.
4. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files OnlineMBAReport.com.com web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons, sometimes also called single-pixel gifs, that allow OnlineMBAReport.com.com to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. OnlineMBAReport.com.com may include web beacons in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or send emails. Anonymous information in relation to those page views are compiled, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. OnlineMBAReport.com.com prohibits web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.