OMBAR is proud to announce our third annual "Aspiring Business Professional" Scholarship Program. Our goal for this program is twofold:
- To promote business and its related fields as a career path for young people
- To encourage aspiring business professionals to research and understand what a career in business requires.
Our program offers a scholarship opportunity to high school seniors in the US.
Scholarships will be awarded to a high school senior who:
- Intends to pursue a business related field at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Has a demonstrable record of academic success.
- Has a passion and drive for a business career.
- Scholarships may be used at any accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Selection is based on the students high school academic performance combined with the student's application essay.
- Selection is determined by the OMBAR staff.
- Scholarship is a one-year non-renewable scholarship.
- Application and essay are submitted online at www.OnlineMBAReport.com.
- A single $1000 scholarship will be awarded.
The scholarship is limited to high school seniors in the US pursuing a business related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Business related fields include, but are not limited to, the following programs:
- Business Administration
- Quantitative Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
There are two steps to the application process:
Step 1: Applicants must submit an application via the scholarship application form on OnlineMBAReport.com.
Step 2: Applicants must submit an original 250-500 word essay on the following topic:
Why is the formal study of business and its related fields important?
Essay is submitted via our scholarship application page and MUST include your name and contact information (so we know whose application goes with which essay!).
Deadline for applications is June 1, 2018. Scholarship winners will be announced in July 2018 and the scholarships paid in August, 2018.
Rules, Terms, and Conditions
- OMBAR reserves the right to reject any scholarship application for any reason at its sole discretion.
- All essays will be subject to review for plagiarism and/or fraud.
- Once submitted, essays become the full property of OnlineMBAReport.com.
- OnlineMBAReport.com reserves the right to publicly announce/promote scholarship winners on its web site and in related press releases and media outlets.
- Scholarship winners must provide proof of college/school acceptance before scholarship funds will be disbursed.
- Students who submit scholarship applications will not be marketed to by OnlineMBAReport.com in any way nor will their names or contact information be sold to third parties.
Congratulations to our scholarship recipients: