|Florida Atlantic University||Boca Raton||Florida|
|Nova Southeastern University||Ft. Lauderdale||Florida|
|Saint Leo University||Saint Leo||Florida|
|Fort Hays State University||Hays||Kansas|
|Southern New Hampshire University||Manchester||New Hampshire|
|Franklin Pierce University||Rindge||New Hampshire|
|University of the Southwest||Hobbs||New Mexico|
Sports Managers handle organizing, directing, and planning activities for sports organizations and businesses. These include amateur, college and professional athletics; sports apparel, nutrition, supplements, and drinks; hotels and resorts, and fitness clubs.
An MBA with a Concentration in Sports Management prepares students for positions within these organizations and businesses by offering a number of advanced courses such as Sports Management, Negotiation Skills, Recruitment and Selection, Quality Management Systems, Managing Service Operations, Sports Leadership, and Project Management.
Coursework for the Concentration in Sports Management must be completed in addition to the MBA business core curriculum. The number of credits required for this concentration varies by school, but it is typically anywhere from nine to 12 credit hours.
Colleges that offer Online MBA Programs with concentrations in Sports Management:
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Saint Leo University, Saint Leo, Florida
- Fort Hays State University, Hays, Kansas
- Belhaven University, Jackson, Mississippi
- Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, New Hampshire
- Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, New Hampshire
- University of the Southwest, Hobbs, New Mexico
- Tiffin University, Tiffin, Ohio
- Misericordia University, Dallas, Texas
- University of Dallas – College of Business, Dallas, Texas