|California InterContinental University||Diamond Bar||California|
|California Lutheran University||Thousand Oaks||California|
|Hawaii Pacific University||Honolulu||Hawaii|
|Upper Iowa University||Fayette||Iowa|
|Oklahoma Christian University||Oklahoma City||Oklahoma|
Professionals with a background in Organizational Development often hold positions in the areas of human resource management, business development management, learning and development management, or personnel training management. They may work for a consulting firm or have their own business. A Concentration in Organizational Development can prepare students for these positions and many other top-level positions in both the corporate and non-profit worlds. This concentration requires advanced courses with titles such as Organizational Development and Change, Organizational Psychology, Groups and Teams, Organizational Strategy and Culture, and Organizational Consulting.
Coursework for the Concentration in Organizational Development must be completed in addition to the MBA business core curriculum. The number of credits required for this concentration varies by school, but it is typically a minimum of 12 credit hours.
Colleges that offer Online MBA Programs with concentrations in Organizational Development:
- California InterContinental University, Diamond Bar, California
- Brandman University, Irvine, California
- California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, California
- Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Ashford University, Clinton, Iowa
- Upper Iowa University, Fayette, Iowa
- Oklahoma Christian University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma